Thursday, December 16, 2010

Im loving it.....

1)Two people eat together until Big Fat...

2) I'm cold, but you're cold too, I will resolutely take off your coat for you. . .

3)I will be waiting for you patiently, but why are you so late to come!
4)patient, patient. . .

5) In fact, I'm very timid, but in front of you, I will be brave, I will protect you - forever!

6)You addicted with the TV Drama Series, no matter how sensible,I would want to chat with you in the side and waiting. . .

7)I will eat instant noodles when alone, actually it's for the sake of saving money to treat you with great meal. . .

"Still don't surrendar? "okok.. It's all my fault, you are always right..." ><

Those photos are the memory of our lifetime. . . Feeling so sweet when looking it back again and again!
。 Forever and ever, I will be with you. . .
 (^_^) ♡ ♥ (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment